Things that are part of tech support services:|
- bug fixes
- upgrades to default packages (default upgrade does not preserve any custom changes in templates and/or functionality that have so far been made to your website)
- minor code modifications (tasks that take less than half an hour to complete)
- minor template modifications (tasks that take less than half an hour to complete)
- assessment of customization requests
- minor technical recommendations and assistance. For example, answers to questions such as "How to make this text bold" or "How to add a link here" or "How to enable user email verification" etc. Such recommendations do not include or require our interference with the code or templates.
Assisting customers in implementing code customizations, particularly, providing info on how to implement this feature, or that function, is only limited to minor or general-purpose recommendations. More specific requests are considered customizations that are charged for separately.